Join Lisa Gaglione from MAY 11-18th, 2019 for a jungle yoga retreat at VIDA ASANA in Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica. This gorgeous eco-resort has been hosting yoga, surf and bike retreats since 2002 and will ensure you have an amazing experience. I have been here twice in the past three years and have never been disappointed.
Ideally you would fly into Costa
Rica on May 10th and stay one night in San Jose at the Holiday Inn
(immediately next to the airport) and Vida Asana would arrange
transportation to the resort on May 11th. Cost of the hotel would be at
your own expense. In my experience, this works better as flight times
mostly arrive late in the evening.
- 7 nights/8 days at the beautiful VIDA ASANA eco-resort
- One group shuttle to and from the airport, on the day your retreat starts and ends.
- Spacious open air, covered jungle yoga shala, with mats, blocks, straps, bolsters, and blue tooth speaker.
- Free Wi-fi throughout the resort
- 22.5/7 private access to the entire Vida Asana 1.5-acre facility, with guarantee of 12 paying students.
- All rooms have a private bathroom, hot water, AC, ceiling fan, and organic soap, shampoo, and conditioner.
- Three abundant organic (whenever possible) meals per day.
- Welcome refreshments and light snack upon arrival.
- Sangria night with non-alcoholic option.
- Pool, sun deck with lounge chairs, hammocks, and covered lounge area.
- Bicycles for transportation to and from the beach.
- Concierge services (booking of tours, adventures, massages, transportation, general information).
- Prompt communication and pre-retreat support to finalize your schedule and other details prior to arrival.
- An email 10 days in advance for participants detailing what to bring and what to expect.
- Two yoga classes per day (morning and evening) plus various workshops throughout the week focusing on student-requests
(examples; meditation, inversions, sun salutations, arm balances, or trauma releasing exercises etc)
- Personal/free time between meals and after dinner to explore the area, go shopping ($), beach time, enjoy the pool and
hammocks, cycling, surfing ($) and hiking.
NOTE PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!
* Double occupancy total cost $1145 US
* Single occupancy $1495 US
Airfare is NOT included and will range from $750-$1000 CA.
Any excursions are an additional cost and range anywhere from $10 - $95 US.
Spa services can be booked through the concierge and prices can be found with inquiry on the Vida Asana website.
Travel medical and cancellation insurance is HIGHLY recommended - in addition to your credit card insurance. Check with your current credit card and/or insurance provider to understand what may or may not be covered.
Costa Rica travel regulations require a valid passport that does not expire within 6 months of your stay.
Please email me with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pura Vida J