Valencia, Spain FALL 2018
Come discover the richness of culture and history in Valencia, Spain. Enjoy fresh Mediterranean cuisine, and learn to make the perfect Paella. Explore the city of Valencia, the Albufera Natural Park and Estuary, a Roman cathedral and ruins in the seaside town of Sagunto, a hilltop castle in the town of Xativa, not to mention a beach or two in this beautiful coastal area! And, of course, daily yoga with Sara and Carole!
October 23 - October 30, 2018
October 31 – November 7, 2018
*ONLY 10 SPOTS AVAILABLE EACH WEEK. RESERVE NOW!*
La Canada, Valencia, Spain (only 10 minutes from the airport)
$1500 CAD based on shared occupancy
$1800 CAD single accommodation (limited availability)
*Flights and GST not included
· 7 night Accommodation at the beautiful retreat center just outside the city of Valencia
· Breakfast, Supper and Snacks prepared daily by local chefs
· Airport transfers
· All group transportation for the week
· Paella cooking class
· Bicycle tour of Valencia city and Albufera Park, including lunch and boat tour of lake
· Day trip to Sagunto
· Day trip to Xativa Castle
What is not included?
· Travel Insurance
· Entrances to any tourist attractions or activities not listed above
· Lunches, unless otherwise indicated (Note: Arrival date includes supper and snacks, Departure date includes breakfast)
To Register: CLICK HERE
Deposit: $250 CAD Non-refundable deposit required to hold your spot. Final payment due August 15, 2018. Payment plan available.
About Your Hosts
We will be going on an amazing canoe adventure down the North Saskatchewan River for three days and two nights! We will be doing yoga on the riverside (weather permitting) and tenting on the islands as we go. No prior canoeing experience is required. We will be moving down the river slowly exploring and appreciating the sights ans sounds of nature as we go.
Cost covers your Canoe rental, 6 meals, 3 yoga practices, snacks and most of all.... FUN with Melissa and Sara! What more could you ask for?